Lindsey's Life

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter Camp-Week 2

Last week I finished my second week of Winter Camp. I had 3rd and 4th graders. They were sure noisy but had great attitudes! I had a sticker reward system and then at the end of camp we did a raffle. Let me tell you, these kids will do ANYTHING for a sticker! Works wonders! These are the sweet kids that wrote me the letters!
Here is Kevin and his family tree.
The boys! Jack, Robert, Kevin, Rainer and Paul.
Helen and Sally! 3rd grade girls! One thing about these girls is they are perfectionists. They take their sweet time and always have their erasers handy!
Making snowflakes! The kids just loved the glitter. They kept saying "Teacher, disco ball".
Alex and Andy! Andy trying to dive out of the picture but I caught him! ;)
Rainer and Hunter! Rainer probably has the best English in 4th grade. He studies hard and tries really hard too!
I think this boy is just darling!
Finished product!
Jack and Jordan!
It's Peanut butter Jelly Time, Peanut butter Jelly Time!
Not sure what is so funny about that banana! Anna and Paul and Kelly in the back!
We had a lot of fun, I came home exhausted each day but it was worth it! These kids have great personalities and are so eager to learn. We studied family members, greetings, winter, cooking and predictions.

1 comment:

  1. Your students look like they would be a lot of fun to be around! Their snowflakes look really good, how did you make those?
    They seemed pretty excited about those pb&j sandwiches!!

    ReplyDelete