Lindsey's Life

Friday, January 14, 2011

Letter from my 5th graders- first week of camp!

On the last day of camp each student had to fill out a survey about camp and Helen had them each write a good-bye letter to me! So precious, yet so sad! 5th graders are my favorite students to teach. Their English is to the point they can usually get the gist of what I am saying and are still eager to learn and just so sweet!


Jenna, she is a crack up! One day I was trying to get their attention so I shouted "Yoo hoo" and they all just thought it was the funniest thing. Since then they have continued to say "yoo hoo teacher" anytime they need some help! Korean teachers would never go for this as they think it is disrespectful but I think it is pretty cute so I let it slide! ;)

I love this, Lindsey has never been angry! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. "Lindsey teacher is beautiful and kind. I want to resemble you" SO sweet!! And I love that another said you have never been mad. such sweet letters!

    ReplyDelete