Lindsey's Life

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teaching my first lesson, almost a year ago!

This picture was taken back in Feb. at orientation. After almost 10 days of lectures about how to teach English in Korea we were given the chance to practice and receive feedback from our peers and other teachers. I of course was a nervous wreck about this but it ended up being fun. Our topic was superlatives, which I ended having to teach to my 6th graders this year!
Our orientation group! It is fun to look through these pictures and see who we have stayed in contact. So many of them I never saw again and wonder how it all worked out for them. Orientation was a nice way to ease us into the experience and provided an opportunity to get to know some of teachers that will be in your area! It is just so hard for me to believe this was a year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment