Lindsey's Life

Thursday, February 24, 2011

2 more days

We have been busy busy trying to get everything ready to rock. We only have 2 more days in Busan. Tomorrow I will go to school in the morning to say good-bye one more time to the principle and vice principle. Then tomorrow at noon the new EPIK teachers are coming by to drop off their bags. Mrs. Kim ended up getting them a hotel, well she said she is working on it so we are hoping she comes through because as you can see the place is a disaster. Justin says I am a sucker because I have been scrubbing the place down when I said I was going to leave it just as we found it. I guess I just feel like it is a judgement of my character but the place really is not that dirty just messy! Anyways, I know what it feels like to move into someone else's scum.
Packing, donating, trashing and selling! It's been good getting rid of all my junk! We have sold a lot of stuff on a site called Waygook.org, it has been great. People will just about buy anything- had I known earlier! ;)
IGO- Korean meaning is something along the lines of "Oh man".
After we sold our couches we moved the twin bed into the living room so we would have something to relax on. Looks kinda funny but it works!
One of our last Korean meals. We used to order delivery a lot more frequently. This time I ordered ramen, I figured I better have it at least once more. It was my go to move! So spicy and tasty!
We used our Korean table and sat on the floor for our last Korean meal at home. The table has been the home of the Christmas tree for the last few months but I decided to move the Christmas tree to the spare bedroom for the new teachers. It really is an eye sore during the non-Christmas season. Although, we have been listening to some Christmas music lately, there is something about it that is so calming!
My ramen!
Baby fish banchan! Justin loves these things, they look creepy to me. I don't like that you can see the eyes!
This afternoon we went to Aurora (nice steak house in our neighborhood) with Justin's co-teachers. It was a really nice going away meal. Our favorite teacher and the teacher that has helped us the most this year is Mrs. Kim , she is sitting by the window. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet!


No comments:

Post a Comment