Lindsey's Life

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ji Yoon

I am so happy that I will be able to keep in contact with Ji Yoon. She is just the sweetest thing on earth. She picked Justin and I up on Saturday and took us to the airport. She was so nervous about her driving that she had her younger brother drive. She is so cute, she said she did not want to take any risks since we were leaving on a trip. I mentioned to her awhile ago that I would marry in the next couple of years and she brought me a wedding present to the airport and said we will meet again at my wedding! I hope she will come! She is in the process of getting a divorce, which is really difficult in Korea. In fact, if the school finds out she could get fired. They believe if you are divorced you have bad morals that will impact the students. She has a valid reason for a divorce and we have talked about it a lot and I have provided her with as much support as I can. She wrote me this nice email and sent me a picture of us.

my phone camara is not good^^;

From now I will study english speaking with writing. Sometimes I want to help and talk many things with you.

But my English ability is so bad.^^;

I know your good considerations about my poor speaking. Thank you. You are my good friend and the best counselor.Later, we will meet in your country again.

Enjoy your trip and keep your good coditions. See you tomorrow. Soon I will make facebook ID.

My wedding gift- she is just so thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment