Lindsey's Life

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last days in Busan

We were so busy our last few days in Busan, it is all kinda of a blur. I am so thankful that my school allowed me to take the last week off, I really needed it more than I thought. We spent our last days cleaning, packing, saying our good-byes and running lots of errands. We had a little extra time for some fun too! We went with our friend Rachel and a few of her friends to moroccan food, went to dinner at our favorite rib place one last time, spent our last night out with some friends having Indian food and stopped one last time at Mental City. Saturday we ate at the cafeteria before heading to the airport. I guess we spent a lot of time eating as well! Friday afternoon the new EPIK teachers dropped by to drop of their bags. We were able to give them some helpful information about the apartment and such. They seem like a really chill couple, I think they will enjoy Dadaepo. It really set in that we were leaving after they dropped their bags off. Saturday was crazy, we had way more last minute things to do than we planned for. Just as we were going to meet Rachel at the cafeteria, Mrs. Kim texted to let us know we needed to drop by the Office of Affairs to pay a bill. I have never even heard of this place so I asked the security guard about an outstanding bill. He speaks little English so we had to get Mrs. Kim on the line. It turned into this huge ordeal as the office was closed on Saturday. Anyways, we ended up having to leave 100,000 won to cover our Feb. bills. It is a bit strange since they were not able to provide us any documentation. Oh well, that is just the way it goes sometimes especially in Korea.
Once last picture of our home for the past year! This place was good to us!
The new teachers bags! My 35L backpack that I managed to pack until the zipper about busted.
Drinks at Mental City
Chris and Elissa


No comments:

Post a Comment